Click here to download a copy of the Sands Farm and Lower Compton traffic management plan >>>
It is important to note that the traffic management plan only applies to HGVs over and above 7.5 tonnes in weight that are either collecting or delivering ‘material’ from either of Hills’ sites at Sands Farm or Lower Compton. The traffic management plan does not apply to LGVs or vehicles that:
- are below 7.5 tonnes
- are carrying out deliveries or collections in Calne Town Centre area off the A4, and
- belong to Hills, are passing through Calne and have not made a collection or delivery at either Sands Farm or Lower Compton sites.
To report an alleged incident of a HGV vehicle not in compliance with the traffic management plan please either:
- complete the reply form below, or
- email the same details to : Calne.TMP@hills-group.co.uk , or
- telephone the traffic management plan reporting line 01793 781786
Please note that without a full or partial vehicle registration number we may not be able to identify the vehicle.